What's new

Needed to get his off my chest

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Justin, I'd like to echo what everyone else is saying. Take care of your family and we're here for you.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my nephew 3 years ago when he took his own life at 14 yrs old. Reading this brings back a lot of those painful feelings. The biggest thing was being strong for my sister which I know you will be for yours. I still take phone calls from her late at night just to listen to her whether she is angry, sad or wants to talk about happy times. The pain will never go away and you will never get the answers you want, but with faith and family things will get better. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Brothers thank you all for the kind words and prayers. This post helped me to get some of my emotion out in a place where the people who needed me to be strong couldn't see. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you and am grateful to be a part of this place. Thank you for the kind messages, private discussions, text messages, etc. having a collective brotherhood "shoulder" to lean on has been a big help for me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope you can find peace brother. May the tears of memory turn in to smiles of celebration for the time you had together.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
So as some good that has come out of all of this my nephew was an organ donor. According to the agency he was able to help 8 different people all in very bad need of organs/tissues. It is comforting to know that through all of this tragedy in our family that 8 other families got the calls they have been waiting for, for a very very long time. Jordan was a very good soul and I think he would have been pleased to know that he was able to help so many other people. In my mind I picture a mother than can hug her now healthy son or daughter or a father that is now able to live on for his children, etc. This brings me a lot of peace in such a horrible horrible time.

I just wanted to post this here because i have gotten a lot of BOTL love from you all and I consider you all like an extended family.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just saw this post. As the others have said, this is terrible to hear. I'm very sorry for your loss. If you need an impromptu herf to talk, let me know.