What's new

Neptune Cigar is a NEW SPONSOR?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Neptune is 15% also, I have dealt with Neptune for years. Their customer service is what I call FIVE STARS.

I am pro Neptune because of my personal expierence with them. I have my favorite places, Neptune is near the top of my pile.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Neptune is 15% also, I have dealt with Neptune for years. Their customer service is what I call FIVE STARS.

I am pro Neptune because of my personal expierence with them. I have my favorite places, Neptune is near the top of my pile.
Whats the code? tried BOTL2018 but didn't work

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I felt responsible after posting the info, so I picked up the phone and went to my contact. Honesly when you encounter problem in life don't talk trash until after you have exhausted all fixes. Give the merchant to make a wrong right.

If you hit a brick wall with a company, you gave them the problem to fix the problem, and they blew you off. They are not entitled to have you as a customer, unless you put them as your favorite charity.

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice to see they're on board. I've placed a few orders with them recently with great success. Totally satisfied (y)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have also used Neptune several times and have been very satisfied and their customer service is top notch. Wish I had this code last week when I placed an order with them.

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't know. I put in the code and this happened. I was never great at math LOL
Items Total $117.35
Savings $-17.60
Sub Total $99.75