What's new

Neptune Cigar is a NEW SPONSOR?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well all I know is this:

image.gif

I checked the math it was 15%, and bet you got FREE SHIPPING that save you more because your order was 99 Bucks plus.

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was 3/4 lit last night when I posted. I should stay off the computer when I drink LOL. I wouldn't have ordered the sticks if I was drinking though ha ha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune has been a sponsor for several years. I like doing business with them. They seem to have fewer restrictions with their discount than some others. A few months ago they got some Don Carlos Eye of the Shark. A highly rated cigar on most best cigar lists. The Eye of the Shark is difficult to find because it is very close to the Arturo Fuente Opus X line. It is a bit pricy too. I got an email from Neptune notifying me the Shark was in and the limit was 3 sticks at $25 a stick. Here is an exceptional cigar, quantities are limited and what they have in stock will be sold within 15 to 30 minutes or even sooner. So placed an order of 3 Sharks for $75. Then I tried to discount code and it was accepted. The $75 was discounted to $63.75.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good to know, as the wheel discount can give you lower than 15% like 70% of the time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk