What's new

Nerf V UPDATED!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We're really close to the capacity of Churchill's over 70 with vendors, celebrity appearances, everyone who's registered and their guests. Hate to do this but we're closing registration on Thursday 2/23

See you all there. More details soon.

It's true.* It's time. New England Herf [NERF] V is on and the New England Wrecking Krewe [madal, wacco, bostnbill and rockridge]*are back on the job! * NERF V will be Saturday, March 4th, 1-5 PM, Churchill's Lounge, downtown Boston (next to the Millenium Bostonian Hotel, across from Faneuil Hall Marketplace).
More details as we get closer (but it's already turning into*one helluva*sit-down!). All heed the*N.E.W.K.*

"Miss this magilla, and you'll just have to figure out a way to kick yourself in the nuts."

Churchill's has opened their place to us once again!

Email interest/confirmation/questions to me.

More as it becomes available

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Madal,

After missing it last year, I was looking forward to going this year but it is the weekend for the family to descend on Mystic. :crytears: :cursing::angerhead Maybe next year.

Cheers
Dennis

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Son of Perfecto said:
Madal,

After missing it last year, I was looking forward to going this year but it is the weekend for the family to descend on Mystic. :crytears: :cursing::angerhead Maybe next year.

Cheers
Dennis
Isn't Mystic going to be closed that weekend? :lookaroun

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you can, get up here Friday night for another annual cigar event...

Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH, one of the East Coast's largest cigar shops and faithful NERF supporters, has their annual Midnight Madness Sale on Friday March 3rd from 10 am to midnight!

They expect over 3000 cigar smokers in and out of the shop
that day to grab once-a-year deals. Between Two Guys and NERF V, make it a cigar weekend!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to think of it, it is about time for a box or two of their Classic Cubans. For a $2.00 stick, you can't beat them. It is a great shop. Have you heard anything about their shop in Seabrook? Easier to get to from Bean Town.

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will try to attend this event. Just need clarification on what is needed and how close is this to Govenrment Center. If you can PM me the Info, that would be great.

EDIT:

MadAl said:
Churchill's Lounge, downtown Boston (next to the Millenium Bostonian Hotel, across from Faneuil Hall Marketplace).
I have no Idea how I missed the Faneuil Hall reference

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've a friend in Boston. Still doesn't mean I can make it but as Bill Nye would say, "NOOOOW YOU KNOW".

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We've got Press! We've got sponsors!

http://www.jackwilliamswednesdayschild.com/cigar.htm

Churchills Lounge • 2 Guys Smoke Shop • AtlanticCigar.com • Avo Uvezian • Blowinsmoke.net • CAO International • Cigars International • Cuban Crafters • Holt’s Cigar Company • Killer Beans • L’il Brown Smoke Shack • Mr. Bundles • Next Step Concepts • R.D. Gomez • Toraño Cigars

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I actually was able to get a clear schedule for satruday to be able to attend. :yes: Can't wait to hang out with some board members.