What's new

New Additions to my Household

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey guys! I havent been around a ton recently, but a lot of that has to do with being a little bit more busy these days. Thought I would share why with you all!

Anyway, these are my two new beautiful daughters. Lilah Brie and Liliana Marysol. Born Sept. 19 2012. Wife is doing great. They made it to full term inside momma, so we got to go home frm the hospital in 3 days. Growing like crazy. Anyway, just wanted to share with you all the biggest blessing in my life. Cheers!:smokingbo

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Congrats brother!! I have a little boy that will be a year old next month.... So true, they are such a blessing. I wish you all the best with the new additions!

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Congrats man!
As a father of twins - say goodbye to your free time and hobbies for a couple of years!

They are alot of work.
Its great in the long run, but when they are infants it takes alot of effort!
Have your wife join a support group (Mother of twins) the lessons learned and tips and tricks you will get there will more than payoff for the 1/2 hour to hour they meet every week.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Congratulations! Beautiful daughters and true blessings. You are going to have your hands full... :D thanks for sharing

ps. Ditch the UT shirt and they will be doing much better. I would hate for those wonderful kids to have burnt orange night mares... ;)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Awesome, congrats brother! I can't imagine raising twin babies, like said above, I'm sure it's great once you get through the first year or two.