What's new

New air seasoning

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just a heads up its been 2 days on the new air seasoning the the still at 82 percent I took out the distilled water tray when will it come down enough to start slowly adding cigars some advice ? Thanks

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I don’t have the answer you seek. But, if you post in a thread that already exists on the subject, everyone else who has replied on that thread will get an alert - which doesn’t happen when you start a new thread...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Typical noob training. Posting in the wrong forum, asking where to buy Cubans, telling us where to buy Cubans, posting picks of your store boughts in the home roller threads, poking the sleeping dog Chuckie, been there done all dat!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Probably more information overload about this subject matter on every Forum out there... 1. It takes at a minimum of one week to season a cigar humidor... to be on the safe side 2 weeks. 2. The use of RH media is important... DW which should always be inside the wineador... be it Newair, Whynter, etc. Adding Bovedas or Kitty Litter is part of the process or beads for that matter is part of the process depending on what you want to use. I have 4 Whynters ....251... and every one of them is at 66 degrees and the RH is 65% so patience is key. Adding cigars of 25 at a time once a month will acclimate them to their home acceptably without jacking the RH numbers which happens when you try and overpopulate it with more than 25 at a time.... Overcompensating is what takes place when you chase numbers.