What's new

New Baby Celebration

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been over 3 months since my wife and I had a baby. I'm looking for a good couple sticks to celebrate. No one around to celebrate with so something good by myself I guess. Any suggestions?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still fairly new to cigars. I have been smoking Drew Estate Tabak Especial. I usually stare into space when I go into some shops. I like smooth and someone sweeter blends.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's been over 3 months since my wife and I had a baby. I'm looking for a good couple sticks to celebrate. No one around to celebrate with so something good by myself I guess. Any suggestions?
How you holding up? Getting sleep? Helping the wife? We welcomed #2 just before Thanksgiving. Hanging with him right now, although I wish I could be sleeping .

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you holding up? Getting sleep? Helping the wife? We welcomed #2 just before Thanksgiving. Hanging with him right now, although I wish I could be sleeping .
Yeah since we formula feed we take every other night to watch her. So we get full night's sleep every other night. The baby is almost 4 months now and basically sleep overnight without needing to feed now.