What's new

New bike!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
IMG_2143.JPG I've had several Harley's over the years, but last year traded down from a CVO Street Glide to a sportster to save money for a while. I couldn't stand it anymore and picked up this Road Glide last week. I had a 15 Road Glide and it is the nicest riding Harley I've ever had. Took a nice ride up to Nebraska this morning to enjoy this beautiful cool weather we've been having. I've alwa A wanted an orange bike and they made one this year, which sealed the deal.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep....that's a beauty! Safe color as well so people can see you coming. One thing I don't like about my bike...it's black and bright colors tend to be seen so much better. Is it loud enough to be heard? I used to not like loud pipes but now that I had custom Cobra system put on it's loud enough for others to know I'm there.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Every once in a while, I think about getting a bike but then I remember something fundamental about myself: I'm not a biker. As appealing as the notion might be, it's just not me and never has been. I do admire beautiful machines though and that one certainly is.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
View attachment 99951 I've had several Harley's over the years, but last year traded down from a CVO Street Glide to a sportster to save money for a while. I couldn't stand it anymore and picked up this Road Glide last week. I had a 15 Road Glide and it is the nicest riding Harley I've ever had. Took a nice ride up to Nebraska this morning to enjoy this beautiful cool weather we've been having. I've alwa A wanted an orange bike and they made one this year, which sealed the deal.
@tengel78 Hey fellow shark brother! You still have a Road Glide? I'm in the KC metro and would love to meetup for a ride and smoke!
@hdroadglide - same question for you (I'm going off of your username)

20150901_194115.jpg
Any other KC area members ride?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@tengel78 Hey fellow shark brother! You still have a Road Glide? I'm in the KC metro and would love to meetup for a ride and smoke!
@hdroadglide - same question for you (I'm going off of your username)

View attachment 113546
Any other KC area members ride?
Nice bike! Yes, I still have the Road Glide. I’m actually starting to put stuff together for a solo trip I’m doing down to Arkansas next weekend. I’m staying in a cabin, so some of the camping/cooking stuff will need to be packed.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Nice bike! Yes, I still have the Road Glide. I’m actually starting to put stuff together for a solo trip I’m doing down to Arkansas next weekend. I’m staying in a cabin, so some of the camping/cooking stuff will need to be packed.
Sweet bike to you as well! I love riding in Arkansas! Mine's a '13 Ultra with tour pak take-off. I'll send you a PM - hoping to meet up with you sometime for a ride and smoke. Have a safe and great trip next weekend!

@bwhite220 You live in NW AR correct? You have a bike?(y)
AR - Copy.JPG

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I am in NWA and I do not have a bike. However, my neighbor Joe (@Caveman07) has a Harley and is always down ride.

@tengel78, I can’t believe that trip is already here. If you get any free time while you’re here, let me know!
Great roads down there! I'll be sure to PM you guys whenever I make a trip down there. Hopefully we can meetup for a beverage and a stick!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in NWA and I do not have a bike. However, my neighbor Joe (@Caveman07) has a Harley and is always down ride.

@tengel78, I can’t believe that trip is already here. If you get any free time while you’re here, let me know!
That is definitely the best riding you can do in Arkansas right there. While your in Eureka Springs stop by the Cat House definitely one of the best places to eat or grab a beverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

This trip is all free time for me brother . I’m riding down Saturday morning and hope to have lunch at the general store in Oark. I have a cabin in Jasper that I’ll be staying in 4 nights before heading home on Wednesday. My plan now is to ride some great roads, smoke cigars and grill steak at the cabin.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
That is definitely the best riding you can do in Arkansas right there. While your in Eureka Springs stop by the Cat House definitely one of the best places to eat or grab a beverage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great info - thanks brother!