What's new

New bike!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Do you own a cabin at/near Jasper? I've been through that area and had lunch at the Ozark Cafe. I'm thinking that I need to do a solo trip down there in the near future as well. My road glide has not set wheels in that state yet, only my Deluxe. There's another small town, I want to say Berryville, that had a diner/cafe where the food and pie was fantastic! Hoping for clear skies and clear roads - have a great trip brother!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Do you own a cabin at/near Jasper? I've been through that area and had lunch at the Ozark Cafe. I'm thinking that I need to do a solo trip down there in the near future as well. My road glide has not set wheels in that state yet, only my Deluxe. There's another small town, I want to say Berryville, that had a diner/cafe where the food and pie was fantastic! Hoping for clear skies and clear roads - have a great trip brother!
No cabin. I found a place online in Jasper that is a campground with cabins. The one I’m staying in has one queen bed and a bathroom, no kitchen for $60 a night. I’ll let you know how it is. They have larger cabins also with kitchens as well.
It looks like I may see some rain, but forecast is scattered storms at least.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
This trip is all free time for me brother . I’m riding down Saturday morning and hope to have lunch at the general store in Oark. I have a cabin in Jasper that I’ll be staying in 4 nights before heading home on Wednesday. My plan now is to ride some great roads, smoke cigars and grill steak at the cabin.
How was the trip? Post up some pics if you got some!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
How was the trip? Post up some pics if you got some!
Sorry for the late response, I spent the last week avoiding technology. I made a last minute change and didn't go on the trip, but still took the week off. It was supposed to be hot and rainy in AR, and I hate the heat, so I'm going to try to go down in October instead. I still put 1300 miles on the bike around here and road up through eastern Nebraska and Southern Iowa for the day. I also read 5 books and really tried to decompress from work.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Sorry for the late response, I spent the last week avoiding technology. I made a last minute change and didn't go on the trip, but still took the week off. It was supposed to be hot and rainy in AR, and I hate the heat, so I'm going to try to go down in October instead. I still put 1300 miles on the bike around here and road up through eastern Nebraska and Southern Iowa for the day. I also read 5 books and really tried to decompress from work.
Sounds like you had a great week!(y)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
That sounds awesome, bro!

Isn’t BBB during October down here? Either way, you make it down and you’re stopping at my house. I’ll make steaks, I have cigars, and I have scotch/bourbon. If you prefer beer, @Caveman07 is my neighbor and he has tons of it.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
That sounds awesome, bro!

Isn’t BBB during October down here? Either way, you make it down and you’re stopping at my house. I’ll make steaks, I have cigars, and I have scotch/bourbon. If you prefer beer, @Caveman07 is my neighbor and he has tons of it.
:watching:So, you live in Fayettville:watching: I can head down TODAY and be there in 4.5 hrs... What's your address?(y)

Capture2.JPG
(I'm kidding... can't head down today - working out of town :()

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
:watching:So, you live in Fayettville:watching: I can head down TODAY and be there in 4.5 hrs... What's your address?(y)

View attachment 114540
(I'm kidding... can't head down today - working out of town :()
I’m actually in Bentonville but am willing to meet up anytime, brother. ...assuming, of course, that my wife and/or daughters don’t have something going for me to do/attend.

Let me know, man.