What's new

New Blowin' Smoke Podcast Posted

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Excellent! Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your podcast thus far. Keep up the good work bro :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
caudio51 said:
Stupid question. Is there anyway to track this?
If you install itunes or any other podcast software you can enter the XML URL they have and it will automatically download the latest episode.

I listened to it while I was coming home today and this was a great episode. No jokes about electrocuting testes, but some good discussion and cool to have a special guest!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
These are very well done ... and getting better.

Vipe, were you still persuing something similiar on BOTL?

CigarRob

Shadow Spirit Rider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for listening, gentlemen!

As for tracking, if you are not into iTunes, check out iPodder.org. They have one of the original and most popular podcast clients available for free.

Episode #005 is now up!

~Rob

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
tedski said:
These are very well done ... and getting better.

Vipe, were you still persuing something similiar on BOTL?
Yes but after listening to Blowin' Smoke we decided that our show was dead in the water. Nor do I have a "radio-quality voice" :rofl: Just kidding...

Seriously, Jesse and I recorded the first episode but it was a disaster to say the least :laugh: We plan to re-record it as soon as the busy holidays and major dental work I'm getting is over. We have a very cool interview already recorded for the first show, or possibly on it's own... :thumbsup: If anyone is interested in helping out, please post in the BOTL Podcast thread. There's been a few interested in doing the talking but little in form of content.

Now back to Blowin' Smoke :thumbsup: :thumbsup: