What's new

New BOTL in Missouri.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, I'm new to cigars. I have only enjoyed this hobby for about two years. So I feel like a lite weight. I'm a new father and work as an automotive technician. Can't wait to talk with some new cigar friends.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Springfield area.
Well, well, well... I live in Bentonville, AR and we have a few members here at BOTL who are much closer to you than I. In fact, we need to put a meet up together soon (@EO80).

Glad you're here, Ryan and congrats on becoming a father. I have 2 daughters myself (12 and 8) and it's the best feeling in the world!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, well, well... I live in Bentonville, AR and we have a few members here at BOTL who are much closer to you than I. In fact, we need to put a meet up together soon (@EO80).

Glad you're here, Ryan and congrats on becoming a father. I have 2 daughters myself (12 and 8) and it's the best feeling in the world!
Well thank you sir. I've been looking far cigar smokers near by cat say I know anyone else who enjoys them.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Colorado. Congrats on fatherhood. I have three, with the fourth on the way. Sometimes it's a long road but well worth it.