What's new

New BOTL Member

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind invite to the BOTL and I hope to gain some good insight on cigars and the art of smoking them.
I am a retired Firefighter , love to smoke an occasional cigar with a good bourbon or scotch and grill!
Been smoking cigars for about 40 plus years and still enjoy the taste and aroma of a fine cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Indiana! I'm a 911 emt/volly ff and I'm about to start medic class on the 8th. There are a few other firefighters here as well. Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot.
Good luck on your upcoming medic class! LOL... in 1975 I was the 215th licensed Paramedic in Missouri! Stay Safe my friend...

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good luck on your upcoming medic class! LOL... in 1975 I was the 215th licensed Paramedic in Missouri! Stay Safe my friend...
Thank You! Just in the last year and a half we had two people from our service retire, they we in the first 20 in indiana lol. Always stay safe.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! A volly FF here and some emergency scene photography. Check out the website my friends and I have- LNBNPhotos.com

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk