What's new

New box of L40's Covered in Plume!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just to be clear, sparkling, crystalline, white, dusting... I just opened the box and boom, plumage out the wazoo and they smell INCREDIBLE. Anyone else heard of this on new shipments of LP? Strange to see on such young cigars, and some of the most uniform that I have seen.

Edit: Looks like a combination of bright lights, sawdust from the box, a forty and a tall can, and the sparkling minerals in the wrapper formed a perfect storm of not-plume and not-mold :eek:) I enjoyed the discussion!

http://imgur.com/a/vh148

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It's not plume, the Saka ferry flies over the DE factory at night and sprinkles ferry dust on the Ligas. You should see his cute little wings. *Grin*

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I had some Nicaraguan "ferry dust" back in college, maybe that's why these are so addicting.
You crack me up Hosh
It's not plume, the Saka ferry flies over the DE factory at night and sprinkles ferry dust on the Ligas. You should see his cute little wings. *Grin*

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I would be hard pressed to think it's plume at this young age, however, the uniformity of it seems to favor it versus mold.
Does it come off?

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Honestly doubt it's plume. Could just be the wrapper, believe they use a CBL on Liga? Some CBL is gritty off the bat. Would be surprised if it was plume, either way beautiful looking cigars.