What's new

New cabinet for storage

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So I've been using coolers for a few years now and had expanded to 3 48 quart coolers for storage. Worked, but wasn't pretty and was hard to find what I was looking for. Started looking for something to convert and was discussing in chat recently and @mdwest came to the rescue. I owe Dave a huge thank you for hooking me up with this yesterday:

I hooked it up, turned the Oasis on, added some HF beads and let her run overnight. Was running at 66 all day today so decided to load it up. I considered letting it wait a few days but honestly, I'm really impatient. Got done moving everything over and it looks like this: (Lighting is different in this pic for some reason)

Of course Dave couldn't leave well enough alone and had to christen it with these beauties:

I'm really stoked, it looks great and is a huge upgrade from coolers. Thank you Dave - I owe you big time. Hopefully next time we will actually have time to sit down and fire up a stick or 2.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Glad it's working out for you Chip! Hope you get some miles out of it! (It does look awfully low on contents though.... Hmmmmm.... What to do, what to do... :) )...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk