What's new

New Cabinet humidor!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new cabinet humidor is almost ready for use! Just received my digital hygrometer today, from cheaphumidors.com. Hopefully it'll be up to operating RH shortly. My 50ct. is almost overflowing. Haha. In the future Ill probably get some HF beads for it.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. Credit goes to my mom. Parents paid us a visit here in the desert, we went up to Cigar King, Mom saw a table full of goodies that were all half off. She couldn't resist.

I just purchased an end table, and when that arrives, in the man cave it goes! Now I just need to fill it up. The most exciting task of all...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Very Nice!!!

I love the finish on that.... Is it mahogany?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks guys. Credit goes to my mom. Parents paid us a visit here in the desert, we went up to Cigar King, Mom saw a table full of goodies that were all half off. She couldn't resist.

I just purchased an end table, and when that arrives, in the man cave it goes! Now I just need to fill it up. The most exciting task of all...
You're going to be blown away how fast it fills up too, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're going to be blown away how fast it fills up too, lol.
Yeah, I am kind of scared about that. I had only a few cigars when I got my 50ct. Before I knew it, it was stuffed full of goodies. But since I have this cabinet, Ill be able to purchase a box or two of some of my favorite sticks. :D