What's new

New Cell Phone Headset

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think I acutally found one that I like. Now I won't get pulled over for talking on the phone.

Link

• Unique noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise so your voice stands out more
  • your voice stands out more and listening quality is optimised by the high sensitivity miniature speaker and Jabra MiniGel which channel sound into your ear
  • Contoured earpiece fits discreetly behind either ear for a comfortable and secure fit
  • Answer/end button is positioned on the microphone boom
  • Superb comfort
  • Size (in inches): 1.0 x 1.3 x 2.7

Attachments

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I still think it's weird when people walk around and talk on the phone with a wireless headset. I always think they're talking to themselves until I see the headset.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
cvm4 said:
I still think it's weird when people walk around and talk on the phone with a wireless headset. I always think they're talking to themselves until I see the headset.
I know. I always think they are talking to me :rofl:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
No bluetooth Tom? Prices on those bluetooth headsets have come down so they are almost as cheap as the wired ones...

I'm with you guys, it always freaked me out. But of course, now I have one of my own and I start to understand some. I will, however, stick to my guns on the issue of walking around with a wireless headset on your head when you are NOT talking on the phone. Take the damn thing off and stick it in a pocket or something. It doesn't make you look more important, trust me. lol.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have a bluetooth wireless earpiece and it's great. I've gotten so used to it that I'm not comfortable talking while driving without it. It's got voice dialing by name (if programmed in the phone) or by digit dial (if not programmed). Completely hands-free except for one touch when making or taking a call.
I never, ever use it when I'm not driving though. I still have enough of my faculties that I can walk and talk on the handset at the same time. Cracks me up when I see people walking around with headsets on. Especially the big microphone ones with the wand that comes around your face ala Garth Brooks.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a Moto bluetooth headset. Has its pros and cons, but were forced to use them in CT.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if its a short call I don't use it. I know one of these days I will get caught. Also if I always leave my Bluetooth on, it sets off the alarms at blockbusters, CVS and other stores like that. So I need to set it for temp use or disable it when I go into stores

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
:rofl:

That could be useful in leaving the store with goods. Oh it's just my bluetooth.