What's new

New Cigar A Day Website Launches

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey I posted this and cigarmonster on another non-cigar forum and someone posted in the thread saying their old roommate from college and his father run the site. He said you can e-mail ideas for what they should carry to requests at todayscigar dot com.

If I see something I like I might give it a go one of these days just so I can test their service out. Looks like the site hasn't been live for too long.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not a big fan of them--medium body, one dimensional, unexciting. In fact, there are very few NC Punch that I actually think are worth buying, the exception being the "Maduro Maduro" which i very tasty.
Depends on what you like. I like pretty much all of the Punch line. But I get singles or 5's to check out before I buy more. In fact, I started smoking cigars in Oct. '04 and I just bought my first "box" quantity - a 25 bundle of FdO naturals from cbid. They're my go-to when I'm not sure what I want or to recover from a nasty cigar. They're always good, always dependable. The Punch that I have tried have always been like that for me so I ordered a 5 pack from cbid a while ago. If they're better (which I expect will be the case) after a few months I may get a box at some point if I find a good enough deal.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Sorry, I was referring back to the original site post (I can't pass up a good deal so I get e-mailed the special everyday, just have't gotten the guts to actually be the first to see if they deliver or are rip offs)

http://www.todayscigar.com/ for the La Gloria's

BTW anyone ever try those El Credito's? How are they?

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Got mine today and they look great! Here was todays deal:

Partagas Black Maximo Tube 5-Pack
$19.75
+$2.90 s/h

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Size: (6×50)
Wrapper: Connecticut Medio Tiempo
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican & Nicaraguan

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Anyone see the deal on Cigarmonster today?

Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Torpedo
Size: 6 x 52
Shape: Torpedo
Wrapper: Maduro
Strength: Full
Quantity: 20 Cigars
MSRP: $120.00

MONSTER PRICE:
$54.95