What's new

New Cigar Gear Showoff Thread

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Watch the Ronson Jet Lite Mod for this lighter on You tube! Excellent easy modification so that you can adjust your flame more. I have the same lighter and its much better after you modify it! Just thought I would share http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9inGkgXm0
Madcox! Thanks for the link, never knew you could mod this guy.
Phoenix?
Hey Dylan, Phoenix what?
That was pointed at harry. But how's it brother
I gotcha! It's Good Brother! You doing good? How's the new house? You moving in yet? Congrats on the new house!
Thanks. Been painting and Un retarding the place this weekend moving soon. Looking forward to being done already. Lol

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I gotcha! It's Good Brother! You doing good? How's the new house? You moving in yet? Congrats on the new house!
Thanks. Been painting and Un retarding the place this weekend moving soon. Looking forward to being done already. Lol
Hahaha! I know you are! I know moving sux bad! Lol! I told my wife next time we move we will hire someone to do all the moving!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
They have a drew estate Zippo?! Is that on their site, does it have a butane insert? I love my zippos
No, I had both custom made for me a while back.

I do have butane inserts in 'em though. :)
Wow I'm jealous. Would you happen to have contact info/price range?
I don't remember honestly who did the black one. The silver one was done by IBEW, I think he's a user here but usually on another forum. PM him, he may be up for a commission.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I JUST got my new Liga Privada EXII in today!

So far, I love it. But I've only had it for an hour...