What's new

New cigar tattoo

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
wow thats love, you going to color it in to match the band or leave it? just throwing it out there but if you got a DE logo i bet you he would have sent you a couple free sticks.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Very cool. Who is the brother with the half sleeve of cigar tats? He has something similar, his entire arm looks pretty badass.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
wow thats love, you going to color it in to match the band or leave it? just throwing it out there but if you got a DE logo i bet you he would have sent you a couple free sticks.
The DE logo is going in my left sleeve. It works well with black and grey and the design we are working on. The idea for the opus band is the red x and some shading with Black and Greys for the rest.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
137   0   0

We couldn't finish because the leg was too swollen. Here is pretty much the general outline.
So when your getting some "pleasure" the nice lady is going to have to stare at an Opus X label on your upper leg huh.... :devil::devil:
Hahaha! Now that I am married I have a feeling those days are probably behind me!!
Well it didn't help the situation! haha

Awesome tat brother, im finishing my arm and throwing in the opus label and tat logo next week

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

We couldn't finish because the leg was too swollen. Here is pretty much the general outline.
So when your getting some "pleasure" the nice lady is going to have to stare at an Opus X label on your upper leg huh.... :devil::devil:
Hahaha! Now that I am married I have a feeling those days are probably behind me!!
Well it didn't help the situation! haha

Awesome tat brother, im finishing my arm and throwing in the opus label and tat logo next week
Make sure to post a pic! I want to see that tatuaje logo.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Very cool. Who is the brother with the half sleeve of cigar tats? He has something similar, his entire arm looks pretty badass.
I'm not sure but I remember that sleeve well. It was very solid. I loved it!
It was me as bdrupe mentioned.

Your's looks nice so far cant wait to see it with color.

Ill be going back in 3 weeks for more work to continue on the sleeve. Cant believe it started over a year ago...