What's new

New cigars i should pick up

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't been paying too much attention recently to new cigars. I've been trying to save some money. This weekend I'm going to try to stop by Famous-Smoke in Easton. I know I want to try to pickup Four Kicks Maduro, anything else? Big Crowned head fan, RomaCraft, Dunbarten and Trust. I really low in all of these, but anything somewhat new, or limited from these guys that I may want. I like Medium through Full. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly this may sound dumb but my "rule" is if I am going to like or not like something is I personally have to smoke a few. Smoke a Cigar yesterday that I traded for, it was just awesome, I would have never ever been exposed to this stick if not for the trade.

Going to a place like Famous is like a kids going to Disneyland, another magic kingdom.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Neat thing about going to a good shop like that is you can pickup a whole lot of different singles and begin your journey all over again! The FSG is fairly new and I've really enjoyed them.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have never been to Famous but some large operation have slow mover they are blowing out cheap. Can not hurt to ask?

Local B & M use to have a slow mover section, they was good stick at 50% off retail that were real gems Boeing blown out.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I haven't tried many of this year's releases, but from what I have tried, I would suggest the FSG, Fratello Navetta, or El Gueguense Maduro... anything from BLK WKS, or Black Label (haven't had many, but what I have tried has been damn good!) or some of the (many) new Curivari lines, they seem to be quite popular, although I've not had any yet, but what I've tried in the past was great, especially considering the price point.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Grab a Foundation: Tabernacle, El Gueguense and Wiseman Maduro; Roma Craft Aquitaine, Intemperance BA XXI & Cromagnon; Skip Martin & Esteban Disla's Guaimaro (love this); Dunbarton Miquerida, Sobremesa, and Umbagog; EP Carrillo Cardinal Impact (Loved this one); AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave (one of my favorites), Last Call in Habano and Broadleaf both good (I liked Habano better despite being more of a broadleaf guy), New World Puro Especial, Enclave Broadleaf, H. Upmann by AJ, Montecristo by AJ (Not the black band the white one, I didnt like the black that much, I have to try it again though to make sure it wasn't a fluke), Romeo by AJ, and definitely try the Gispert Intenso by AJ (loved this one too); Hoyo La Amistad; Davidoff Nicaragua (phenomenal!) and Winston Churchill the Late Hour; Montecristo Pepe Mendez Pilotico; Black Works Studio Killer Bee, Killer Bee Green Hornet, NBK and the new one I think Santa Muerte; Black Label Trading Co. Last Rites and anything else really; Crowned Heads La Careme, Las Mareas, JD Howard Reserve, La Imperiosa, and Jericho Hill all great; MBombay Gaaja Natural and Maduro; Caldwell & Drew Estate All Out Kings and The T (The Truth); Chogui Dos77; Drew Estate Herrera Esteli (Regular and Miami), Norteno, Nica Rustica; Eiroa CBT Maduro, First 20 Years; CLE Prieto; Espinosa Laranja Reserva; Hoyo Dark Sumatra; Joya De Nicaragua Black; My Father La Opulencia; Southern Draw Firethorn Pome, Jacobs Ladder, Rose of Sharon; Warped Guardian of the Farm, Futuro, and Black Honey.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Grab a Foundation: Tabernacle, El Gueguense and Wiseman Maduro; Roma Craft Aquitaine, Intemperance BA XXI & Cromagnon; Skip Martin & Esteban Disla's Guaimaro (love this); Dunbarton Miquerida, Sobremesa, and Umbagog; EP Carrillo Cardinal Impact (Loved this one); AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave (one of my favorites), Last Call in Habano and Broadleaf both good (I liked Habano better despite being more of a broadleaf guy), New World Puro Especial, Enclave Broadleaf, H. Upmann by AJ, Montecristo by AJ (Not the black band the white one, I didnt like the black that much, I have to try it again though to make sure it wasn't a fluke), Romeo by AJ, and definitely try the Gispert Intenso by AJ (loved this one too); Hoyo La Amistad; Davidoff Nicaragua (phenomenal!) and Winston Churchill the Late Hour; Montecristo Pepe Mendez Pilotico; Black Works Studio Killer Bee, Killer Bee Green Hornet, NBK and the new one I think Santa Muerte; Black Label Trading Co. Last Rites and anything else really; Crowned Heads La Careme, Las Mareas, JD Howard Reserve, La Imperiosa, and Jericho Hill all great; MBombay Gaaja Natural and Maduro; Caldwell & Drew Estate All Out Kings and The T (The Truth); Chogui Dos77; Drew Estate Herrera Esteli (Regular and Miami), Norteno, Nica Rustica; Eiroa CBT Maduro, First 20 Years; CLE Prieto; Espinosa Laranja Reserva; Hoyo Dark Sumatra; Joya De Nicaragua Black; My Father La Opulencia; Southern Draw Firethorn Pome, Jacobs Ladder, Rose of Sharon; Warped Guardian of the Farm, Futuro, and Black Honey.
I just copy pasted this into my need to try list.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Anybody have some good Viaje's that I need to try out? I've had the Pina Nohea and B-Day Blend, nothing else though. Any that really blew you away that I really should get before anything else? I'd love to find the Jalapeno or Ghost Pepper but that's not happening lol. I'd appreciate anyone's feedback on which ones to grab.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Killer list.