What's new

New Cigars to try

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello all, I have not been around the forums in a while and see alot of new brands out there I have not heard of. Getting married in July and want to grab some really GOOD QUALITY sticks. Need your help on some reccomendations of cigars to try that I can buy online and are not limited production or that are available now. I like Medium to full bodied not light cigars.

Thanks in advance ,
Cheers

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The Warped brand I see 7 different kinds within the Warped line. Which do you reccomend?
Welcome back, brother, and congrats on the upcoming nuptials! (y) Warped El Oso is a phenomenal blend. I'm partial to the 4x44 Cubs and the "Mama" lancero. Both are great cigars. (y) (y) Tatuaje has a large selection of full-bodied sticks as well; they're always reliable and tasty.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions so far I really appreciate it. I'm ordering alot of cigars so anymore reccomendations on things to try?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Agree on both CH and Warped. Some may be more "medium to full bodied" than others, but they're all worthwhile.

The Illusione Rothchildes are pretty darn tasty too, and should also fit the med-full bill. Personally, I've already smoked 2 of them this week. (I'm looking at you, @ZippoGeek)

Also, maybe look into RomaCraft (Aquitaine and CroMagnon especially).

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tat anything really , Bella encre or noella reserva Miami 10 , DE lp9/t52, viaje honey and hand grenades ( this blew my mind loved it !) - enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk