What's new

New Coffee Maker

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The one I have is probably on the lower end of what everyone else is posting but my parents and I both have a Cuisinart (theirs is about 5 years old, mine only 1 year) and I love if. Put your beans in and it grinds them and then drops them into the screen to brew. It's pretty great and stays hot for a while.

I have this one. I think it is five or six years old. It does a amazing job and the slow drip option is great for stronger coffee. I will buy another one for sure.

Sent using Tapatalk while getting a blumpkin.

pmd

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've also heard great things about the Technivorm. On their site I think it talks about how the heating element brings the water up to a higher temperature than normal drip machines for a better extraction.
Not very related but I finally took apart my 1988 Elektra Micro Casa espresso machine today to clean the piston. Amazed at how much built up sludge there was!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The one I have is probably on the lower end of what everyone else is posting but my parents and I both have a Cuisinart (theirs is about 5 years old, mine only 1 year) and I love if. Put your beans in and it grinds them and then drops them into the screen to brew. It's pretty great and stays hot for a while.

I also have this one. Got it as a wedding gift 6 and a half years ago and is still going strong with zero issues

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

That's the exact one that we have. It's been in the RV for over 4 years, and has been through a world of hell. And it just won't break. I can't count how many times we have forgotten to secure it, and it fell to the floor while traveling. Keeps on a brewin.

Although, lately-I've been using a new gift that was given to me by my mom. Check out the Toddy System.

Attachments

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Friend of mine got an nespresso, kind of a high-end Keurig, which is what I have. If you have the money, the Nespresso is fantastic. Expensive, yes, but worth it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have a burr grinder, electric tea kettle and a french press. Grid fresh coffee every morning, and the tea kettle heats water to the perfect temp (just below boiling)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0

I have this one and love it. Second one we have owned, but water has been overflowing lately or the water doesn't completely filter through the coffee. I need to hit start again to complete coffee cycle.

Interested in Keurig, but don't know which model to purchase. Is the Cusinart K model good?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a Keurig for a couple years and we like it. Actually it's our second one had issues with the original one called them told them the issue and after having it for a year they sent us a new one no questions asked just had to send a part of the old one back.