What's new

NEW Crowned Heads Video ("Drumstick Fill")

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - For those of you who requested more 'video content' from us--and for those of you who wish to waste 2 minutes and 18 seconds of your day....

http://tinyurl.com/pd9hsxs

Hope you'll enjoy!

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff! October is shaping up to be a bank buster for sure. But wait, so has September.... Shite!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Glad you seem to be enjoying the 'videos' (probably more so than I enjoy being part of the 'subject matter'--LOL).....we really do appreciate your continued interest and support.

Without you we can't do what we enjoy doing over here--so THANK YOU. I'm really excited for 2014...much, much more to come from Crowned Heads.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
The Mule Kick is going to be hard to beat, those are smoking great right now. Can't wait to try these. Thanks, Jon!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ah, October - my favorite cigar smokin' month. I can't wait to light one of these up, Jon.

How does it compare to the other vitolas? Is it even spicier?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ATL - You can't realistically draw a comparison between Four Kicks Mule Kick LE2012 and Headley Grange Drumstick LE 2013....different blends, and one is a 5 7/8 x 52 and the other is a traditional lancero (7 1/2 x 38)....

bigbwalls - How does it compare to the other Headley vitolas? Well, I prefer to leave that up to the individual--but I will say that one of those outside our office that smoked the pre-release Drumstick said it was "by far and away the best of the line (HG).." In MY opinion, it has less 'oomph' than the other vitolas, but is probably one of the most balanced of the line. There is certainly that Headley-spice element, but there's also a more relaxed, creamy-layer to it that really evens it out....my prediction is that this will be more of a 'connoisseur's' cigar--some will 'get it'--others won't.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
All your sticks rock! Regardless we gonna buy smoke bomb trade etc every damn one of them lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
rev.b - You're too kind, brotha...THANK YOU.

But just remember....a cigar is only as good as the tobacco it's comprised of, and the people that are putting it all together--and for THAT, I tip my hat (big time) to Ernesto Perez-Carrillo, Jr., and everyone at Tabacalera La Alianza!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I grew up in Nashville and am proud to have Crowned Heads in my home town. I stock up whenever I am back in town to visit family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
ATL - You can't realistically draw a comparison between Four Kicks Mule Kick LE2012 and Headley Grange Drumstick LE 2013....different blends, and one is a 5 7/8 x 52 and the other is a traditional lancero (7 1/2 x 38)....
speaking of mulies...

when are you guys going to dig up some more of that wrapper?

How about a 2014 re-release of the LE mule kick?!?!?!??!?

:)

all kidding aside.. one of my favorite cigars in the last several years.. you guys knocked it out of the park on that one..

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
speaking of mulies...

when are you guys going to dig up some more of that wrapper?

How about a 2014 re-release of the LE mule kick?!?!?!??!?

:)

all kidding aside.. one of my favorite cigars in the last several years.. you guys knocked it out of the park on that one..
Yeah because Dave smoked them all before some of us could try em!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
mdwest - The truth--and this is not some pr-marketing-hyperbole-BS--is that there was a finite amount of that particular ligero filler we used in Mule Kick...the total yield was what it was, i.e., 5,000 cigars.

Trust me--if it were possible to replicate something that we sold 5,000 cigars of in 24 hours, we WOULD. LOL

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought I'd say this, but I really want to get kicked by an ass! Really, I do! 2014 re-release sounds like a good opportunity to make that happen... Please, Jon?

Also a request was once made for a Crowned Heads BOTL release and it didn't get any traction, not because of any resistance from Jon, either (my understanding). That would be a complete smash hit, given how much we are all self-professed CH groupies.

Eric... can you make that happen? PLEEEEASE? I'd even stand behind a real ass just for the privilege of a BOTL release gracing my lips.