What's new

New cutter suggestions

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I might be the odd one out as my first cutter was the Cuban Crafter's and it didn't cut to my expectations(more dull than it should be after 8 months) so I got a Palio and it changed my world.
Palio or Xikar are good cutters and even with these two cutters there are problems but the great thing about them and Cuban Crafters....they have a warranty for life. I have all of these cutters mentioned and love them all...if they don't cut to my expectations they will send out a new one. One thing I love about the "Perfect Cutter" is that it does make it easy to make the "right cut"...it's idiot proof which is something that new cigar smokers should take note of...the right cut makes a difference in your cigars. Amazon does sell the CC for around $10 and that's a heckuva deal anywhere.

audio1der

Cuban cigar snob #1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be the odd one out as my first cutter was the Cuban Crafter's and it didn't cut to my expectations(more dull than it should be after 8 months) so I got a Palio and it changed my world.
I HATE My Cuban crafters scissors. Garbage.
Palio = can't be beat.

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I HATE My Cuban crafters scissors. Garbage.
Palio = can't be beat.
Its funny I was given a pair by my SS and those scissors cut my sticks perfect. Now I do not use them a lot so far they have worked really well for me. But as you have seen the mention in this thread Palio is encase you missed the obvious winner.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 2 Xikar tear drop that I just love. I never liked the way the Palio felt in my hands for some reason. They cut great but just didn't work for me. I also really like my Xikar scissors but I rarely use them.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ever pinch your hand while using a Xikar? First time I did I decided I would never own one,and frankly I prefer using a knife over a Xikar.I have seen cigars get split and mangled by newbies who just have not used a Xikar before.

Never had anything but perfect service from my Palios.................