What's new

New drawers--from Forrest

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Order to door in right on 5 weeks. 5 drawers and 1 shelf in a NewAir281E.

Shelf just has about 1/3lb beads right now.

First drawer are singles

Second is Oliva

Third is Punch Vintage, La Aroma de Cuba and my Short Stories.

Fourth is open for future expansion--planning on a box of Opus.

Fifth is golf course sticks--Holts Factory Specials and miscellaneous others. Overstuffed...need to work on that.

Media is 65% heartfelt beads--one blue capped tube in four of the 5 drawers, trays of beads at the bottom, and a small Chinese food container full on the shelf.

Looks great! I was very happy with Forrest's work. Everything came intact and more or less on time. His communication was very good also. And price wasn't terrible--got the wino for $116 scratch and dent, and between beads and drawers am in this for right around $400--which seems to be on the low end all up. So I'm happy there.

Now, for the weather to get better so I can smoke outside comfortably!

Ash Scache
Wilmington, Delaware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At $400.00 you made out. When I put mine together I spent close to $800.00. I paid full price on the wino, have 3 lbs. of HF beads. Order my drawers from Forrest and at that time he was running about 8 weeks and being I'm impatient I paid the expedite fee of I think it was $80.00 for 2 week delivery. Took no time to fill it up and I had to upgrade to a large Aristocrat cabinet. Now the wino is sitting empty. Figure I'll just hang out to it, just in case I need more room.