What's new

New Drip Coffee Pot

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
djs134 said:
Excellent choice Tom. I've had one for about a year now and think it's great. So much that I got my bother and his wife one for Christmas and my Mom one a few weeks ago to replace that damned MC she insisted on using until it died. Swiss gold is definitely the best filter option. I would however try to dissuade you from using the auto timer....coffee looses a lot of its essential flavor after a few minutes after it is ground and since you went to all that trouble to research a good maker, hate to see you loose the benefits of good beans, good grinder and good maker.
Yea, the timer is more for the rents. They don't care too much about it.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Well now that I was finally able to drink a cup of coffee.......

I tasted the difference from my other pot immediately. More flavorful, hot coffee. The machine itself works great, takes up a minimal amount of counter space, pours great. I am very happy.

The filter is top notch. Easy to clean and looks great.

I would definitely reccomend this set up for a small budget but want good coffee.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nope

I think I got a bad one. It was the electronics that went.

I can return it at Costco in full.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
The one I have is still going strong and neither my Mother or Brother have mentioned any problems at all. I don't know... mass production does have it's drawbacks..... hope the next one is fine....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Dan do you know who carries these at a good price?? Costco doesn't seem to carry them anymore.