What's new

New dude from the Great State of Jefferson.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Welcome from New Mexico! Not sure if you've ever seen Mysteries at the Museum, but I saw one a couple weeks ago that had a bit about the State of Jefferson. Was pretty interesting!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Los Angeles, even though I'm currently in Paris.

And good luck with carving out the 51st state. Mississippi can't be last at everything, forever!
We've got our fingers crossed and there's been quite a bit of interest lately. Unfortunately, Shasta County is holding out but next go around hopefully that'll change for us.

I'll definitely check this out.

Welcome from New Mexico! Not sure if you've ever seen Mysteries at the Museum, but I saw one a couple weeks ago that had a bit about the State of Jefferson. Was pretty interesting!
Is it a show that's on right now or is it on Netflix or something? That sounds right up my alley.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
We've got our fingers crossed and there's been quite a bit of interest lately. Unfortunately, Shasta County is holding out but next go around hopefully that'll change for us.

I'll definitely check this out.

Is it a show that's on right now or is it on Netflix or something? That sounds right up my alley.
I think it's on the Travel Channel. Not positive, because it's set to record on my DVR. It's a really interesting show where they go around to museums across the nation, and talk about the artifacts. They have recreations of what happened, etc.