What's new

New England BOTLs

Curmudgeon76

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

How many people from New England here? Lately, I've found myself at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Seabrook, NH every few weeks. Great shop, good prices and they have a nice little area for folks to relax and enjoy a smoke. They just opened another franchise in Nashua NH, if I heard correctly, and the flagship location is in Salem NH. Any BOTLs ever stop by? It's be really cool to meet some of the folks who participate here.

Justin

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I don't make it up to NH for cigars. I live in Shrewsbury next to Worcester. There are also a few places out here to meet up for smokes.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
NH is a bit of a haul for me as well.

Victory Cigar Bar in Worcester and Havana House in Northboro are both good places, though quite different. I avoid Havana House on karaoke night.

A bit further away is Tammany Hall on Federal Hill in Providence. Nice area to have a fine meal and follow up with a smoke or two.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
NH is a bit of a haul for me as well.

Victory Cigar Bar in Worcester and Havana House in Northboro are both good places, though quite different. I avoid Havana House on karaoke night.

A bit further away is Tammany Hall on Federal Hill in Providence. Nice area to have a fine meal and follow up with a smoke or two.
I do like Victory but I have not been to the new Havana House. Both are Very close to my house.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have always liked Two Guys and try and stop in whenever in the area.

Curmudgeon76

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'd still love to meet some of the fine folks on this board, and share a smoke. I'm on the North Shore, MA, but would definitely be willing to travel to other parts of MA or NH to share a good smoke and some good conversation. Monday, Thursday and Friday evenings work best for me, personally. Any one up for it, send a PM or post here. Look forward to meeting some folks in the near future.

Cheers,
Justin

SID

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big fan of Cigar Masters on Boylston in Boston. I'd be down to catch up in the near future. We just hosted a small event there last night and perhaps if we can muster up a decent size group we could request the back room for a BoTL get together.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Churchill's near Fanueil Hall is my favorite place for a puff. Due to stop in there soon. Have heard great things about Castro's. Haven't been to 2 Guys in a long while. Live just outside Boston, work in rpb67's neck of the woods.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Churchill's near Fanueil Hall is my favorite place for a puff. Due to stop in there soon. Have heard great things about Castro's. Haven't been to 2 Guys in a long while. Live just outside Boston, work in rpb67's neck of the woods.
You work !!

When we going to lunch ????