What's new

New England HERF Time

What Date

• Total voters

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
where do people want to meet? I'm good with Worcester cause I live there or Federal but that might be a haul for the Albany people if they're coming.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I might be game, the 24th is cool, I just don't know how long it would take me coming from central Ct.

As far as where, just make sure its a place with a great selection of cigars, if I'm driving there I'm buying a bunch of sticks too.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
You want cigars it has to be federal

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Ive reached out to the guys they are interested but need details to plan accordingly due to some traveling for the holiday. Just need to figure out for sure the place and time you guys are thinking

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Ive reached out to the guys they are interested but need details to plan accordingly due to some traveling for the holiday. Just need to figure out for sure the place and time you guys are thinking
Ara Jay and I, live close to Worcseter the options are;
http://michaelscigar.com/
http://smokeyjoescigarhouse.com/

We also head to Federal Cigar in NH;
http://www.federalcigar.com/t/PlaistowStore

The local Cigar Bars will have higher prices on cigars and I have not been to Smokey Joes yet so I do not know how it is inside. Michaels is a pretty good place but they do not have a huge selection but pricey and full bar.

Federal Cigar is about an hour further drive from Worcester, nice big shop, great selection and cheaper prices.

If you guys are coming from NY and CT, I want to give you the options on the places to go.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Whatever is fine with me I'm not going to be buying a bunch of cigars. I'll just be going to meet new guys and hangout so I can work with whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If that's the case I would say Federal Cigar, I have not heard from Jay and Ara might be out of town I would be the only local brother you might see. NH would have better chance for other brothers to come by since several live close.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Whatever is fine with me I'm not going to be buying a bunch of cigars. I'll just be going to meet new guys and hangout so I can work with whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
If that's the case I would say Federal Cigar, I have not heard from Jay and Ara might be out of town I would be the only local brother you might see. NH would have better chance for other brothers to come by since several live close.

The Jim said he might be there also. I will know soon. You might wanna check with the NH folk to see if they're available.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm in. In Worcester? Changed plans about going to Chicago

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
So still sounds like the time and place still need to be figured out? Let's get this figured out soon fellas so for the guys traveling they can plan accordingly. 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
So still sounds like the time and place still need to be figured out? Let's get this figured out soon fellas so for the guys traveling they can plan accordingly. ��

The city; Worcester
Location;Smokey Joes or Michaels, both are 5 min from each other.

I will call today and see what times they open and set place in stone, if needed I could meet up for brunch before smokes?

John

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Okay cool so figure around 10-12? I'll let the guys here in Albany know and see who can make it. A couple were unsure. I'll try to get a head count by next week

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Ok, very sorry, to say I been busy would be an understatement.

Michaels Cigar Bar opens at 12:30 on Sundays so since it has a bigger area I would say lets HERF there.