What's new

New England HERF V

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ill be keeping an eye on this thread. Would really prefer if it was at a place like G street or Top Shelf/Federal rather than Cigar Masters. Im sure its a really nice place to relax but Id rather support the B&M's.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Ill be keeping an eye on this thread. Would really prefer if it was at a place like G street or Top Shelf/Federal rather than Cigar Masters. Im sure its a really nice place to relax but Id rather support the B&M's.
Well G Street is closed, we are planning a day in NH at one of the Top Shelf stores. I do support my local B&M's as well as local lounges.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Gloucester is closed? What happened? Ive never been there but I was under the impression it was one of the top shops in MA.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you guys want to do Federal in Plaistow (my biggest lounge) I'm sure I can get a few reps to drop by. Pepin, Drew, EPC ect. I'll also handle the food. LMK

The 20th of July would not work for me. Everyone is at the trade show.

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Now, that's a great idea!!!!

:cbig:

If you guys want to do Federal in Plaistow (my biggest lounge) I'm sure I can get a few reps to drop by. Pepin, Drew, EPC ect. I'll also handle the food. LMK

The 20th of July would not work for me. Everyone is at the trade show.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i know the ipcpr is going on that week. is your place still available? minus the reps... the 20thh is my only hope....

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
For what it's worth...if people can make it for that day, then why not? We can always hook up again in July...no? Does it have to be one or the other?
I just wanted to confirm that people will be there.

I prob cant make the july one unless it will deff be at plaistow and people will be there after 6 due to work.

But i am deff done for worcester in 2 weeks