What's new

New England vs Indianapolis

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Bman, need some compromise brother. My Havana collection is very limited and only amounts to about 10 sticks total. I'll be happy to mix and match the 5'er to include Havanas and high end NCs.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Bman, need some compromise brother. My Havana collection is very limited and only amounts to about 10 sticks total. I'll be happy to mix and match the 5'er to include Havanas and high end NCs.
You might as well box those up...I'll pm addy :smt065

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I thought there was a chance it could go this way. New England is much better balanced offensively now that they have Corey Dillon. They now have a running game to go along with Brady's passing game. As for the Colts they still don't have that good of a defense. They have much more of the team money spent on the Offensive side of the ball! Plus Indy is an indoor team so the cold weather I really think affected them. It also just seems that Belicheck knows how to get into Payton's head!!

ehdg

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Richsmoke19 said:
personaly I think that the weather played a huge role in the Pat's victory, and the Colts recievers didn't help either
That about sums it up right there.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
These Steelers comments sound a lot like the ones that were made earlier in the week by the Colts fans. Bottom line boys and girls....The Pats showed up in full force last night and played better than the Colts. The weather was irrelavent, the field was in the best condition it had been in pretty much all season, and the Colts played as best they could yesterday. Missing catches, etc. all that stuff. It doesn't matter....Yesterday.....the Pats were the better football team.

Next week the Steelers are in a lot of trouble if the Pats play like they did last night and anyone that denies that is delusional. Don't get me wrong or misunderstand. I think the Steelers are a great team and it's not going to be a cake walk, but they are in for a hell of a game. I love my Pats and believe they will win in the end and personally am psyched for this match up!

Best of luck to the Steelers, you're going to need it. Don't show up with the game you did this past Sat or you're going to have a very painful night...hehehe I got a nice bet goin' with Tubaman on this game.....should be a great game to watch!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Chinkowski said:
the steelers were extremely lucky this weekend. i dont see it happening 2 weeks in a row, but you never know. thats why they play the games.
I didn't say they were going to win, I just would love it if they did!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
True enough richsmoke....true enough....

I'm actually excited about this game. I think that it'll be a hell of a game to watch for sure! And smokin' Tubamans cigars after the Pats win will make them all the sweeter...hehehe

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well well well.....Tubaman I'll be takin' those FINE Habanos from you now....Mwa ha ha!!! :smt098 Woo hoo!!! Dynasty baby!!! DYNASTY!!!!!:smt041

Oh and Dwavs brother....great trash talkin' this week:smt023 , sorry about your 1k loss and sorry that you'll be pretty quiet this week:smt110 ....LMAO!!!! woo hoo!!! What's up now baby!!!!:smt023 =D>

Awesome game, simply awesome!!!! The Steelers came and really played thier asses off!! Props to them for a great season and a great AFC game against my Pats!:smt103

On to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!:smt030