What's new

New(er) Setup Updated!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I'm the only male in my house so space is a preimum. My only usuable space is my closet, my bathroom, and I have a timeshare deal going on with my porch. I get full use of the porch during the winter, rain, and tornados...

So much for the intro jokes.

I needed to get another cooler (imagine that?) and the one I wanted was out of the question because it was way too big. So I ended up with another 48qt. cooler.

I moved the handles so they could open up like a side by side. The insulation is pretty thick and I made sure I didn't poke into the inside.

I've added a few more boxes since the picture was taken, mostly were the Anacondas that I have in a larger cake-size tupperware. The stacking trays hold all my singles and 5'ers bought. Each drawer holds about 30-40.

The really hard part was these things are not square. They are difficult to keep steady when opening. Today, my step-daughter and I took some extra wood and joined the two together at the top, back, and bottom as well as levelled out that sucker.

She's quite handy with the dewalt...:thumbsup:
-Rob

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice, I cannot wait i tll the day i need two coolers. Where do you add the third one when time comes?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very nice.... I still have my one 48 ct. cooler... it gets put under the kitchen table... which NEVER gets used... so it has a good home