What's new

New feature! Syndicated cigar video shows

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Now you have the ability to watch syndications of the newest quality cigar-related videos without leaving the site or checking for new threads. I will be adding more cigar video shows in the future but if you have any suggestions or shows I should add please list them here.

To view, all you have to do is click one of the subforums under Cigar TV from the home page of the forums or at the top of the main Cigar TV page. Some of the shows feature an entire playlist of their videos and some show the latest episode.

I will be adding a similar feature to the Cigar Radio at some point as well. It will have the ability to use a popup player so you can listen to your favorite Cigar Podcast while you browse the forums.

Cigar Photos section coming soon!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Awesome. I usually miss the DWSC as being a dinosaur do not have a player.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for adding Las VegASH TV! We appreciate it!

You can listen to dogwatch on any computer. Download iTunes or your favorite MP3 player.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
This is very simple in terms of what will be coming. I've been working on a major expansion when I've had some time. I've come across some stumbling blocks and if any one is a programmer and would like to help out, shoot me a PM.

nice!! what about pacman? :stretchgr
:wink: