What's new

New Flavor Wheel Flavors

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I once tasted novacaine in an infused Island Jim, that was an unbanded challenge stick with the dog rocket crew. And I'm not talking a hint or a light note, it was a full-on palate assault straight from the dentist's office.

Under the "tastes like it smells" category, exhaust fumes and industrial blast furnace in a Gurkha Genghis Khan that I smoked for the Dirty Bomb.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're serious about a flavor wheel, (and I have reservations that you are) I would suggest each of your flavors be illustrated with ba stick that has presented that flavor note.

And what the heck is the difference between nauseatingly gross and indescribably gross? is it the amount of sulphur?:yuck:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If you're serious about a flavor wheel, (and I have reservations that you are) I would suggest each of your flavors be illustrated with ba stick that has presented that flavor note.

And what the heck is the difference between nauseatingly gross and indescribably gross? is it the amount of sulphur?:yuck:
Nauseatingly gross leaves you feeling like you might hurl, idescribably gross is just that. No way to say exactly what is going on.