What's new

New from AK

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hi, I’m new here as well as a new cigar enthusiast. I was born and raised in Alaska, I am married and have 5 kids, I’m a Pastor as well as a lieutenant with the local volunteer fire department. One of the reasons I joined is I live in a very small village and don’t really have anyone to share my love of cigars with, so I’m looking forward to interaction with y’all!
First of all, thank you for the services you provide to your community. Second, welcome from San Diego! Lots of solid guys here to share in all there is to enjoy about cigars!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from a fellow Alaskan...although I haven’t been at it as long as you have. I’ve only been here for 18 years, the past 13 of it in Peters Creek (Chugiak). Let me know if you happen to fly in to Anchorage and have some time. I work at the air traffic control tower/TRACON, so I’m only a 2-minute walk from the main terminal baggage claim area.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Welcome from a fellow Alaskan...although I haven’t been at it as long as you have. I’ve only been here for 18 years, the past 13 of it in Peters Creek (Chugiak). Let me know if you happen to fly in to Anchorage and have some time. I work at the air traffic control tower/TRACON, so I’m only a 2-minute walk from the main terminal baggage claim area.
Thanks, My family lived in Wasilla for awhile and I had a cousin that used to live in Peters Creek, I’ve spent quite a bit of time there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk