What's new

New from Boston...

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've been browsing for a while, and finally decided to sign up. It's a little cold to smoke outdoors in MA right now, but I will be able to smoke indoors at the new apartment I'm moving into in a few months.

I'll have photos up of my humidor (TH Trivoli Cabinet) soon. I'm just waiting for a box of WOAM's to come in tomorrow morning.

Edit: figured out posting problem with help from the admins, thanks!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I've been browsing for a while, and finally decided to sign up. It's a little cold to smoke outdoors in MA right now, but I will be able to smoke indoors at the new apartment I'm moving into in a few months.

I'll have photos up of my humidor (TH Trivoli Cabinet) soon. I'm just waiting for a box of WOAM's to come in tomorrow morning.

Also, I've been having issues with some of my posts showing up in the forums. No problems in the Cigar Reviews, but I tried to post under the Habanos forum (MRN Book thread) and the Cigars forum (Christmas Fuente Haul) to no avail. The post is going through, it just wont show up on the actual thread. When I go back and try to repost, it spits out "This is a duplicate post within the last 5 minutes, directing back to original thread". Any ideas?
I am going to assume you were attempting to add a link in the post. This is not possible until you have a certain number of posts. This keeps spammers from signing up just to do their "business" on BOTL.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am going to assume you were attempting to add a link in the post. This is not possible until you have a certain number of posts. This keeps spammers from signing up just to do their "business" on BOTL.
Yep, that was it. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello and welcome to Botl from Boston as well.

Its going to be cold tommorow, no smoking outside.

Were in Boston are you ??

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello and welcome to Botl from Boston as well.

Its going to be cold tommorow, no smoking outside.

Were in Boston are you ??
Jamaica Plain, right near Hyde Square. The new apartment is further south in JP, although I can spit to the Forest Hills T station.

Where are you?