What's new

New from Colorado.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Please allow me to introduce myself.

I've recently returned to cigar smoking and have lurked here a while before registering a couple of weeks ago. Seems like a great resource with lots of knowledge.

I currently work in the wine/spirits biz, which I enjoy very much. Have been a huge wine geek for quite some time and I find the similarities between vino and cigars to be very interesting.

My other interests include sports (see screen name), music, cooking, and firearms. I completed a trade school program for gunsmithing and wanted to work in the industry but this has not panned out yet. Hopefully someday . . .
As mentioned above, big 49ers fan. Lakers fan too. I think the cooking thing stemmed from my wine interest.

Later this fall, I'll be off to Africa for my first hunting safari. I've dreamed of hunting there for a long, long time and I'm still in disbelief somewhat that I'm actually going.

That about covers it. I really enjoy this site and look forward to tapping into the experience and knowledge of other members.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
greetings and welcome.
keep your eye out for a certain pete johnson and his la verite line of cigars if you have an interest in wine!