What's new

New from Finleyville PA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and also to cigar smoking, though i thoroughly enjoy it and am a smoker for life. I really just started smoking cigars about three months ago, and have tried quite a few different cigars. The OpusX is one of my favorites. I've been trying to fill my humidor and though its never as full as i'd like it to be, its getting there slowly.
I know i have a lack of knowledge compared to those with experience, yet I've been enjoying trying new smokes, and constantly learning new info on them. I'm ready to soak up all the info you fellows got. Thanks!

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
hiya Eric...welcome to the site...ya should enjoy your stay here...lots of nice folks running 'round here....tho some of us have lost the ability to count tho....some kind of unexplained phenomenon lol.....len

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome. You've come to a great place graced with some very fine people. Yes your knowledge will be enhanced but one thing you’ll find out is that you will never have as many cigars as you would like. None of us do. If you do fill that humi you’ll soon be looking for a larger one. You’re on an infinite and fun journey! :welcome: