What's new

New from Northern Indiana

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! New to the forum though I've been browsing as a guest for a while. Engineer by education, sales by profession. Located in Notre Dame country. Been smoking for about 5 years, though not regularly. Just starting to get into it as a regular thing. Definitely a novice but a few sticks under my belt. Looking for all the advice and recommendations I can get!

Thanks in advance!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:welcome: What have you enjoyed thus far?

Dan
Lots, actually, mostly the big names (Upmann, Fuente including OpusX, Perdomo, La Gloria Cubana, RyJ, Partagas, Macanudo, Montecristo, etc.) as well as a lot of small name stuff. Even had the privelege of smoking a Cuban Cohiba on a vacation. Unfortunately in most of those I didn't know what I was looking for in flavor. My eyes were opened recently when enjoying a Fuente Hemingway, which is my current favorite. I'm now trying to keep track of what I buy and like for future reference. Also would like to try some of the not-so-well-known brands and newer ones (such as Tatuaje maybe?).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! hope you enjoy it here!

I live in plainfield IN...bout 15 miles west of indy
I know P-field well. I grew up in that general area (Ben Davis territory) and my parents currently live in Plainfield. We'll have to hook up sometime when I'm down there.