What's new

New from ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Ohio! Been smoking cigars for about 5 years (I'm a younger guy). I am getting ready to order my setup for a wineador today so I will be able to start a collection. I work as a freight conductor for the railroad so I like to enjoy a stick when I get to the hotel after a trip. I am getting ready to fire up a Ashton Cabinet #8.

Ishtar

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also new from Ohio... what part of Ohio? Im originally from Youngstown area. Currently I work in Columbus but reside about an hour North of here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ashton Cabs and VSG's are usually my go to smokes. I decided to fire up a RYJ 1875 bully that I brought up with me instead of smoking my last #8. I am pretty impressed with this one for the price. I live in Newark but also work out of Columbus.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my new brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Last edited:

Ishtar

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you work in Columbus, you shouldcome check out the store I work at... House of Cigar Montecristo Lounge. High St between 3rd Ave & 4th Ave. We have the best selection in Ohio & I'm not just saying that because I work here... Every new customer that comes in seems to be very impressed.
Ashton Cabs and VSG's are usually my go to smokes. I decided to fire up a RYJ 1875 bully that I brought up with me instead of smoking my last #8. I am pretty impressed with this one for the price. I live in Newark but also work out of Columbus.