What's new

New from Ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name is Manny. I'm from Newark, Ohio area and as usual I've lurked a while and learned a lot from some of the members here and figured I'd post and introduce myself. Didn't really get into cigars till my dad brought me a box of Cohibas from a missions trip to Havana in the early 2000's. I decided I would get a proper humidor and ordered one to hold a decent amount (2-300). I made sure they were left alone and over the years, I smoked a few here and there as I felt it needed.

I still have a handful of them, but have also delved into Nicaragua's cigars and Reddits cigars area which led to me absolutely maxing out my humidors capacity and also completely filling up a tupperdor while I waited for a set of drawers for a newair 280E from John Nelson. They were delivered this weekend and I'm working on seasoning them before throwing my HF beads in. Super pumped to see how much space is left after adding in my current stock of cigars and see how much space is left to fill up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Newark can be a little dicey and not really the most diverse but there are some great little hidden gems and the local cigar shop is great in my opinion with a friendly owner

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Great to see a nearby Ohioan - I live in Heath. We should get together and burn a few sometime. Which cigar shop do you go to?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see a nearby Ohioan - I live in Heath. We should get together and burn a few sometime. Which cigar shop do you go to?
Hey, nice to see someone else in my area! I usually go to the humidor on Deo drive in Newark, but I've never really hung out and had a smoke in their lounge before. It'd be nice to hang out and chat sometime. What's your usual go to spot for smokes?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hey, nice to see someone else in my area! I usually go to the humidor on Deo drive in Newark, but I've never really hung out and had a smoke in their lounge before. It'd be nice to hang out and chat sometime. What's your usual go to spot for smokes?

My back porch or my shed if weather is bad. I went to the Humidor once and liked their selection. I bought some Anejo Sharks and 888s. I didn't realize they had a lounge there too. Guess I was in too much of a hurry. We should meet up there some time. Not sure this week is good (unless they are watching the Pens on Wednesday night) and next week I'm in So Cal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's a small area where there are normally a few guys hanging out. Travis, the owner is a super nice guy