What's new

New Gal from TX!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Jen. I am from the CTX or otherwise known as Central Texas. I currently work for the Federal government "saving the world" as I call it. I am somewhat new to smoking cigars,.......actually transitioning away from smoking cigarettes and found that cigars are much more pleasurable. My husband turned me on to smoking them after watching him smoke them all the time with his golfing buddies. I pretty much smoke a lot of what my husband smokes which are medium to full bodied cigars. I love Tatuaje and Illusione and really like what Pete and Dion are about. Other than smoking I am also a big fan of top notch mixed drinks and great bars. Thankfully I live and play in areas of Texas that allow me the great access to some of the best bars in the state. Cheers fellas!

:rifleaim: :fencing:

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from the Bahamas, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am sure that if you ask questions here you will soon be able to start to give your husband some recommendations.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Um....um....ok, I'm just going to go ahead and ask...is that you in your avatar?

...oh and...Welcome! Stick around and you'll really love it here!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state! SOTLs are generally an underrepresented demographic, and i'm glad to see you found the leaf to your liking. great neighborhood here, hope you will enjoy it!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Uh oh, a fed!! :stretchgr Well, lemme tell ya somethin' little lady ...

...welcome aboard!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome to the leaf, good bunch of guys here , well Cartisdm gets a lil out of control ......

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Jen, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my Lady and Welcome to the family! :welcome: