What's new

New Gun

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Went to the gunshow this weekend at the Expo Center and came home with this:

Romanian AK-47. 7.62 x 39. 30 round mag.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Nice purchase! I own a few Chinese Mac90's in 223 and 7.62x39. There is a worldwide shortage of 7.62x39 due to many factors in the Middle East; US arming the Iraqi police and army, Iran and others stockpiling, etc. It's being bought as fast as Russia and others can make it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice piece, DWavs!!!
Great minds think alike, I guess. I just got a Romy, too. The wood isn't as nice as yours, and I have to get rid of that ugly red handgrip, but I virtually stole this gun, and got a few "extras" with it to boot. I've only put a few dozen rounds through it so far, but for an AK, it's quite accurate.
Ammo is a little hard to come by right now, but that will change shortly (I hope).

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Very nice. Must be more open in Virginia. They would arrest us for having a picture of that gun in California.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
RiverRat said:
Nice piece, DWavs!!!
Great minds think alike, I guess. I just got a Romy, too. The wood isn't as nice as yours, and I have to get rid of that ugly red handgrip, but I virtually stole this gun, and got a few "extras" with it to boot. I've only put a few dozen rounds through it so far, but for an AK, it's quite accurate.
Ammo is a little hard to come by right now, but that will change shortly (I hope).

Sweet looking AK! I agree that you gotta change out that grip though! :wink:

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
those are great deer guys right dave?
Nice find!

the most wicked guy I have fired is the desert Eagle.
That is just wrong for a hand gun...