What's new

New Guy Central PA

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello BOTLs' / SOTL's . I'm Mikael from PA and I've been into the hobby for around three years now. I enjoy the hobby and chatting with fellow cigar enthusiasts .
Thanks for having me aboard and I'm sure I'll run into each of you somewhere in the forums. Or in the arcade :computer: Have a good one !

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks Folks.

Welcome. Where in Central Pa. What's your shop of choice. I'm from Chambersburg.
Well, in a crunch there's a few shops in State College. That's sorta within reach. But they're not cheap over there. There's a little smoke shop in Bellfonte that in addition to loose tobacco has a 10' wall humidor. The singles prices are are basically price per unit as if you bought a box. Certainly for Acids. ( hope I don't get chastised here for that :glassesgr ) And the prices on the naturals aren't too bad at all. Since I have the wineador now, the cheapest way to fly is still buying from the major sites on line. My last sit-n-smoke shop was earlier this year.. cruised down to a herf at C.I.

Last edited:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.