What's new

New guy down in Memphis!

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hey all I figured I'd start off with a little intro.....

I haven't been at this very long, less than a year. O wow do I have a ways to go before I soak up as much as y'all have, but hey gotta start somewhere, right?

I haven't really tried that much as far as brands go, but what I have tried was pretty decent, at least to me.

So far I've become a huge fan of Fuente, seems like I'm not the minority there,a Brickhouse or two, A few things from Alec Bradley, a black market most recently, and few more that escape my mind right now.

I haven't pulled the trigger on a humi yet, as my stash is pretty much singles and a tupperdor is doing me just fine for now, but I can imagine I will find myself in need of one down the road.

I hope to learn as much as I can here and further my knowledge of cigars and this wonderful hobby!

Hugh

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Welcome hugh! I'm in Tupelo, might make a trip up to Memphis this weekend. There are a few other botls in the area- we'll have to hit a local sometime soon.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome to the world of cigars from Portland, OR. I got into it myself seriously about 6 months ago. I just have to say buy a bigger humidor than you think you need!!!!!!

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Welcome hugh! I'm in Tupelo, might make a trip up to Memphis this weekend. There are a few other botls in the area- we'll have to hit a local sometime soon.
That sounds like a great idea! I haven't really had a chance to sit in on a HERF, but maybe we can make that happen in the future.

Welcome from the other corner of the state, Hugh. Glad you're here.
Thanks for the welcome, and It's always nice to here from others in the area!

Welcome to the world of cigars from Portland, OR. I got into it myself seriously about 6 months ago. I just have to say buy a bigger humidor than you think you need!!!!!!
Thanks for the Welcome! That's about how long I've been into this and that was the first thing my guy at my local told me! always buy bigger cause you definitely need it!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the north side of kentucky! you may be on the precipice of a long and slippery slope, but you should find yourself in good hands here. o)

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
welcome from the north side of kentucky! you may be on the precipice of a long and slippery slope, but you should find yourself in good hands here. o)

I was born in Lexington and I'm dying to move back! I loved it up there!

I have a feeling that my wallet may hate me sometime in the near future :grinFU:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Hugh...Standing in the aisles with itchy feet and fading smiles (sorry I got distracted by my Pink Floyd obsession there)

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Rupe

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hey Hugh...Standing in the aisles with itchy feet and fading smiles (sorry I got distracted by my Pink Floyd obsession there)

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Rupe
No problem, being sided tracked by Pink Floyd is fine in my book!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Hugh, or should I say, Mr Anderson...

Welcome, from Chicago!

I, too, have an affinity for Fuente. They have a good assortment of varieties and vitolas to keep you busy... Glad you joined; pull up a chair and stay awhile!

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hugh, or should I say, Mr Anderson...

Welcome, from Chicago!

I, too, have an affinity for Fuente. They have a good assortment of varieties and vitolas to keep you busy... Glad you joined; pull up a chair and stay awhile!
Brother, you ain't kiddin! I've known about the usual fuente's I can grab from my B&M but man I had no idea they had such a variety! :drool: