What's new

New guy from Aurora

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you! What kind of grill set up do you have?
Thanks for the welcome! I have a charcoal grill for anything meat and some sides like veggies but I also have a Weber gas grill that I use when I don't have time to light charcoal or in the Winter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for such a warm welcome, guys!!!! This place is so unlike other forums where people are rude and 90% of the people are just there to troll.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the NWSB of Illinois. There's a HERF at Casa in Countryside Tomorrow night, if you can make it a lot of Illinois brothers are meeting up.
Had to Google "HERF". It's just some guys getting together to smoke a stick? Sounds fun but I have to work tonight. Do you guys hold them often?

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Welcome from the NWSB of Illinois. There's a HERF at Casa in Countryside Tomorrow night, if you can make it a lot of Illinois brothers are meeting up.
Had to Google "HERF". It's just some guys getting together to smoke a stick? Sounds fun but I have to work tonight. Do you guys hold them often?
Nope....it's the only one...EVER..

This is the second one in a month. I've got to work too and countryside is a little far for me right now. Yup just a bunch of enthusiasts, shootin' the shit and smoking cigars. Catch the next one if ya can...shit, you can even organize one if you want.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope....it's the only one...EVER..

This is the second one in a month. I've got to work too and countryside is a little far for me right now. Yup just a bunch of enthusiasts, shootin' the shit and smoking cigars. Catch the next one if ya can...shit, you can even organize one if you want.
I just got a private message from rdomphoto (or foto? - sorry) telling me about it. Sounds like fun and I wish I could go. Since I didn't even know what a "HERF" was until a short time ago, I should probably go to one or two before trying to organize one LOL