What's new

New Guy from Baltimore

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hey all. Heard about this place from the Dogwatch Social Club Podcast and thought I'd check it out.

I'm fairly green with the cigar experience; really got interested about 6 months ago. I bought a random Romeo y Julieta maduro while on vacation last summer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and when I got home did some homework and tried to find it again to no avail. Ended up ordering some sampler packs of other things to try. Like them, Ordered some more. Found CigarBid...and my wallet has been lighter ever since. The rest is history.

It seems that I like Maduro's the most, so I've been trying as many of those as I can lately. Some that I really liked are the Sancho Panzo DM, Rocky Patel Vintage 90, Oliva Series G, Padron x000 Maduros, just to name a few.

Now I have 2 full humidors and a 90 quart coolerdor almost overflowing. I've got more cigars than I could possibly smoke in a year, but still I have the urge to buy and try. To make it worse, it finally got cold outside here, and I can't smoke nearly as often.

Also, I'm an avid Dog Watch Social Club ,Stogie Fresh 5, Blowin' Smoke listener and enjoy their shows weekly either at work, or when I'm freezing on my porch enjoying a fine stogie.

I really look forward to getting to know you all.