What's new

New guy from DE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BOTL :dance: ,

Trumpetchris told me he liked this place the last time we herfed so I decided to take the plunge. I met Chris through eHerf and, since his folks are in my neck of the woods, he has gotten into the habit of dropping me a line when he visits them.

I think that is a great side benefit to cigar forums. No matter where you go, most likely a member is nearby. It's sorta like an extended family, if you will!

I've been collecting and smoking cigars for a few years now and just seem to get more involved with this zany way of life more each year. I like a wide variety of cigars but have drifted toward stronger, more full-bodied cigars as time goes by. I also have gotten to appreciate many cigars from a certain ISOM, too. :razz:

The forums offer an easy way to connect with other non-pcers like myself. In a world full of conformity and collectivism, it isn't always easy to meet others who believe in an individuals freedom to choose what he/she does.

As long as no one else has their freedom curtailed by my actions, it's nobody's business but my own - just like the song says! :music:

I'm sure there will be some other familiar faces here and many new ones. I look forward to meeting you!

Steve