What's new

New guy from MN

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wanted say whats up. Live just outside Minneapolis, MN. Just getting my feet wet in the whole cigar world.

Started a wineador project a couple weeks ago after being laid up by a surgery and that led to 2 weeks of 24/7 cigar research ahhah

Glad I found this site!! It will help kill some time.

By the way, what the heck is with these Liga Privadas? They have like a cult following and are impossible to find LOL

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from down in Winona :waving:

Always great to have another Minnesota brother on here!!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Hello and welcome to BOTL. Don't sweat the fact that Liga's are hard to find. There are alot of great info on this site that can help you find what your looking for. Just takes time as Liga product (mainly Unicos) is made in very small quantities.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
By the way, what the heck is with these Liga Privadas? They have like a cult following and are impossible to find LOL
I think I just got an e-mail from Tobacco Grove stating that they had T52s... they are in Maple Grove, MN. Welcome to the club! I travel to area about every 3 months. Maybe we can meet-up for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:welcome: LP's are expensive offers from Drew Estates and IMHO your money can be spent better on other smokes...but yes once you are hooked you are a Drewuid forever...ever...ever..er..er..r

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks for the welcoming party guys!!
Nice to see some MN members on here. Where is the MN hot spot?

So far I've tried a couple CC's while in St.Barts. H Upmann Royal Rubusto, Montecristo Open Regatta, Partagas Series E No. 2 and a couple Ramon Allones Superiores. I brought back "a few" (non-CC's of course haha :)
When I got home I found out about the crazy addictive cigarbids. So I have added little but to my collection already.
In the process of making a wineador to house everything.

Posted over at the newb "exchange" or "bomb" or whatever you wiley veterans call it and would love to get involved in that. Sound like a wicked way to expand!