What's new

New Guy from New Jersey

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Hey folks, my name is Gary and I'm a 30+ year cigar smoker living at the New Jersey Shore. A die hard NY Yankees & NY Giants fan who tailgates at these games more than I should. I bleed NY Rangers red, white, and blue during the Winter months....and smoke cigars while following them all.

I was a CC smoker for many years and branched out about 10 -11 years ago to explore a little of the NC sticks. I now smoke all the usual NC suspects...Tats, Illusione, LFD, DPG, Fuente stuff...Opus, Anejo, DC, and Hemis....etc.

Glad to be here and I look forward to interacting with a lot of the members.

IP :peace:
"Did We Just Become Best Friends?" Haha. Welcome from a fellow Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Tat, DPG, Illusion, Opus fan!!

ironpeddler

Ye' Old Newbie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! What a response...

Welcome from a Braves fan.

I still hold a grudge from the 90s. :squinteye
Well, I sat through the first 2 games of that World Series and saw the Yankees get their asses kicked!...but in the end they prevailed, 26 World Series Titles...LOL.

I'd still be mad too if I were you......especially if my team had them down 2-0 headed back home!...remember that? :bigeyes: I have the DVD if you want to borrow it.:rolling:

Welcome bro....from a giants fan as well!!!
Strength in numbers bro...now, 40K for the PSL on four seasons tickets...ouch! Not happening. Bye-Bye Giants, I still love you guys but I'll see you on HDTV from now on from the Meadowlands.

Welcome! Great taste in smokes but bad taste in sports teams. Go PATS! Go Bruins!
Go Red Sox! Go Celtics!
Man, you guys are everywhere now. Where the hell were you all before 2004? I had to retire my 1918 hat. :argh:

Welcome................but down with the Giants! Go Cowboys
Well, well, another Cowboys fan. We circle those games on the schedule the day the NFL releases it. That stadium that JJ is building looks awesome. How's Romo and Jessica doing these days?...tell them I said hello. What a tough way to end your season with that game against the Eagles. What was that score again, 44-42?...oh no, it was 44-6, that's right :wink:

Welcome from North Jersey! Always glad to get another Giants fan on the board!
Yeah Baby! One hell of a draft we just had, huh? GO GIANTS!

I see you made it. Welcome.
Thanks Dave...hopefully I'll see you at the Barrington Herf. People keep telling how much they love those Ronson JetLites you bought everyone, thanks bro, you're the man!

"Did We Just Become Best Friends?" Haha. Welcome from a fellow Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Tat, DPG, Illusion, Opus fan!!
Should you or I buy the rings? I love a Spring wedding....:kiss:

Welcome from a Cubs and Bears fan!
I'm sorry for your pain....but always remember in your heart, there is NO LIGHT at the end of your tunnel! :laugh:

Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I like this place already!

PS: as you can see, I'm a bit of a ball buster when it comes to sports:pitchfork....what's the fun without it?